I am having trouble using the printing services. Who can I ask for help?

Some information on  printing/scanning/photocopying is available by clicking on the following link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/it-services/printing/

You can also ask for help at the Information Desk in the Singleton and Bay Libraries.

Tags: card, library, photocopier, photocopying, printer, printing, scanner, scanning, staff, student
Last update:
21-09-2017 16:48
Paul Johns
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (51283 views)
  2. Can I print on A3 size pages? (33666 views)
  3. How do I change my password? (32621 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (26484 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (21874 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (21102 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (16077 views)
  8. What travel discounts are available for students? (15063 views)
  9. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (13790 views)
  10. Where can I replace my student card? (13757 views)


Sticky FAQs