I am having problems with my landlord but it is a private rental. Can you help?

You will need to contact the Student Union who will be able to assist with disputes with private



Contact Student’s Union Advice Centre:  Email:  advice@swanseaunion.co.uk/advice



The Citizens Advice Bureau can also assist with private rentals, they can be contacted on:

Website: http://www.citizensadvicesnpt.org.uk/

Email:  help@citizensadvicesnpt.org.uk

Tel: 0300 3309 082 - Local Advice line

Last update:
07-07-2020 11:29
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (60308 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (50180 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (43913 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (37995 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (32117 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (31479 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (25939 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (25257 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (22076 views)
  10. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (20691 views)


Sticky FAQs