I have had a letter about academic misconduct. Is there someone I can speak to for advice?

Please read the letter you have been sent carefully. It will outline what do next and who to contact. The full procedure is available here: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/academic-services/academic-guide/assessment-and-progress/academic-misconduct-procedure/ You can also speak to Student Union for impartial advice. https://www.swansea-union.co.uk/support/

Last update:
27-05-2016 13:16
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (60189 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (50016 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (43806 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (37889 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (32044 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (31365 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (25860 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (22762 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (21923 views)
  10. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (20619 views)


Sticky FAQs