How do I submit a complaint about a member of University staff/department/student/external party?

This depends on the severity of the complaint and how you want to proceed. The University has a Dignity at Work and Study policy which provides detail about the steps to follow. The policy can be found here:

Guidelines are available here:

Independent advice can be sought from the Student’s Union.

Last update:
27-05-2016 13:10
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (54622 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (40490 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (37871 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (30678 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (25322 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (25290 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (19232 views)
  8. Where can I replace my student card? (17995 views)
  9. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (16713 views)
  10. What travel discounts are available for students? (16562 views)


Sticky FAQs