I graduated before 2010 and need a replacement certificate. Who should I contact?

Students who are applying for a replacement certificate should note that Swansea University began issuing its own certificates in 2010.  The majority of students who graduated before this date would have had their certificates issued by the University of Wales, and they should contact that institution to obtain a replacement.  The University of Wales has an online shop and replacement certificates can be ordered here: https://shop.wales.ac.uk/

Last update:
22-05-2018 17:09
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (60190 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (50016 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (43807 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (37891 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (32044 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (31365 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (25860 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (22762 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (21924 views)
  10. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (20619 views)


Sticky FAQs