Can I defer my place for a year?

Yes – if you are a new student and haven’t yet enrolled you should notify the Admissions Office ( that you wish to defer your entry. If you have enrolled already then you need to suspend your studies and this is done via your college office.

Last update:
22-05-2018 16:57
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 5 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (47681 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (29514 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (22234 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (22162 views)
  5. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (20363 views)
  6. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (16698 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (15902 views)
  8. What is my Home College? (13461 views)
  9. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (13396 views)
  10. Can I defer my place for a year? (13348 views)


Sticky FAQs