I have suspended my studies for health reasons and now wish to return. How do I go about doing this?

If you have suspended your studies for health reasons, you must provide written confirmation from your GP or treating medical practitioner that you are fit to return to study. This should be sent to studentrecord@swansea.ac.uk

You will receive an email from Student Records near the date you are due to resume your course to ask you to provide this evidence. Once this has been provided, you will receive a further email from Student Records to let you know when you can enrol online. If you want to change the date you return to studies, or to extend your suspension, you should contact your College.

Further information on returning from suspension is available here: Suspension of Studies

Last update:
07-07-2020 11:08
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (58023 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (48026 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (42701 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (36520 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (30972 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (30085 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (24722 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (21424 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (21134 views)
  10. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (19581 views)


Sticky FAQs