Where can I request a reference for a former Swansea student?

Please email myunihub@swansea.ac.uk with your request. Please ensure that you have obtained permission from the student in question, as we cannot release information without their consent.

Last update:
27-04-2016 10:43
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (53252 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (37256 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (36312 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (29138 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (23842 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (23717 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (17872 views)
  8. What travel discounts are available for students? (16113 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (15946 views)
  10. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (15536 views)


Sticky FAQs