I am an ICWS/ELTS/LPC/GDL/Graduate Medicine student. How do I enrol?

These courses do not enrol at the same time as the majority of Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. You should be sent details of their specific arrangements by your programme administration team within a few weeks of the course start date. If you have not received this information please refer to the following web pages or email addresses.

                ICWS: https://www.icws.navitas.com/microsites/predeparture/

                ELTS: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/elts/

                LPC: LPC@swansea.ac.uk 

                GDL: GDL@swansea.ac.uk

                Graduate Medicine:medicine@swansea.ac.uk

Last update:
27-04-2016 10:36
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (47297 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (27381 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (19327 views)
  4. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (15767 views)
  5. When is the Library open? (15699 views)
  6. Where are the toilets? (15008 views)
  7. What is my Home College? (13387 views)
  8. I have a question about my Higher Education Achievement ... (13121 views)
  9. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (13092 views)
  10. Can I defer my place for a year? (12934 views)


Sticky FAQs