I need a transcript, what should I do?

You can download your transcript as a PDF file from your Intranet profile. Select "Course Details" from the menu the left and scroll across to the right hand margin. There will be a hyperlink there through which you can download the document.

If you require a hard copy of your transcript be sent to a third party, please contact MyUniHub directly. There is a £10 administration fee which can be paid by card over the phone by calling 44 (0)1792 606000. You should allow up to one working day for the transcript to be produced. Courier delivery can be arranged for an additional £25 charge.

Last update:
22-05-2018 15:09
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating: 1.25 (4 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (47389 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (27511 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (19914 views)
  4. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (15833 views)
  5. When is the Library open? (15768 views)
  6. Where are the toilets? (15078 views)
  7. What is my Home College? (13409 views)
  8. I have a question about my Higher Education Achievement ... (13166 views)
  9. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (13145 views)
  10. Can I defer my place for a year? (13047 views)


Sticky FAQs