Can I be issued a CAS if I have any outstanding fees to pay to the university?

Last update:
26-07-2018 13:33
Cath Plumb
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (9395 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (9374 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (8510 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (7927 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (4730 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (3377 views)
  7. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (2641 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (2609 views)
  9. If my study status changes to suspended does this ... (2569 views)
  10. I have completed my course earlier than my original ... (2518 views)


Sticky FAQs