I wish to transfer on to a new course, however I don’t have enough time on my visa to complete the new course. What should I do?

 If you need more time on your visa to complete the new proposed course you will need to make a new application before you can start the new course.

If you require an ATAS certificate on the course you are transferring to, you must have the ATAS certificate before you can transfer and start the new course.

The new application will need to be made from outside the UK unless you are adding a year to your programme to study abroad, undertake a work placement, or moving from a BEng to MEng programme.

Last update:
26-07-2018 13:24
Cath Plumb
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. When will my BRP card be issued? (9925 views)
  2. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (9911 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (8898 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (8347 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (5184 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (4066 views)
  7. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (3050 views)
  8. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (3017 views)
  9. I wish to transfer on to a new course, ... (2945 views)
  10. If I withdraw from studies, how long can I ... (2929 views)


Sticky FAQs