What do I do if I have lost my BRP card/passport?

The best thing to do is to seek advice from the International Student Advice Service (ISAS) where they’ll be able to help you with applying for a replacement / new passport.


Last update:
24-05-2018 11:23
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (9504 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (9478 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (8587 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (8021 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (4846 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (3532 views)
  7. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (2737 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (2725 views)
  9. If my study status changes to suspended does this ... (2657 views)
  10. I wish to transfer on to a new course, ... (2626 views)


Sticky FAQs