***Note that following the Jun 2016 "Brexit" referendum we are awaiting decisions and guidance from the UK Government on how Fees and Fee status will be affected. Further guidance will be prepared and published as soon this has been provided***
The fees charged for study at Swansea University fall broadly into three categories:
Only certain categories of students will be charged the ‘Home/EU’ fee. Generally they are:
- an EU national or the family member of an EU national
- an EEA or Swiss migrant worker or the family member of such a person
- a refugee or person with Humanitarian Protection or Discretionary Leave
- the child of a Swiss national
- the child of a Turkish worker in the UK
Living in the UK for three years does not, on its own, mean that you will become eligible for 'home' fees.
To see if you fall into any of these categories, visit the UKCISA website which contains specialist advice and guidance on key topics related to international education
If you have reviewed the above information, and are still unsure which fee category you are in, you may wish to contact us so we can send you a Fee Query Questionnaire to determine your fee status.