I am experiencing difficulties. Where can I go for help?

We understand that sometimes students experience difficulties which impact upon their attendance. If you are experiencing any difficulties, affecting your studies, please contact your Academic Mentor, who will be able to support and advise you, or put you in touch with others who can help. You may also wish to seek advice and assistance from your College OfficeMyUniHub or the Student’s Union Advice Centre.

Last update:
07-05-2020 15:10
Hayley Feehan
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. What if I am carrying out research away from ... (4127 views)
  2. What if I miss my supervisory meeting for good ... (2789 views)
  3. What if I miss a supervisory meeting? (2751 views)
  4. What if I continue to miss supervision meetings? (2648 views)
  5. What if I lose my card? (2370 views)
  6. How will engagement be monitored? (2102 views)
  7. What if I am withdrawn for non-engagement? (2040 views)
  8. Does this also apply to international students? (2019 views)
  9. What if I am not able to attend a ... (2005 views)
  10. What if I use someone else's card? (1984 views)


Sticky FAQs