Who to contact for help and advice?


Staff in your School/College will be able to assist you and advise you on procedures.


Student Support Services

The University’s Student Support Services offers a wide range of support:

Wellbeing Services- wellbeing@swansea.ac.uk

Money@campuslife- money.campuslife@swansea.ac.uk

International Student Services- international.campuslife@swansea.ac.uk

Disability Office – disability@swansea.ac.uk

For further information regarding the above services, please visit:

https://myuni.swansea.ac.uk/support-wellbeing/ or visit Blackboard.


Academic Services

Academic Services can offer advice on regulations, procedures, suspensions and withdrawals. Please contact myunihub@swansea.ac.uk.


Students’ Union Advice Centre

The Students’ Union Advice Centre can help with issues relating to housing, family and personal difficulties, debt, money employment and academic issues.  Please contact advice@swansea-union.co.uk.


The full Extenuating Circumstances Policy is available on-line at:



Last update:
05-06-2020 16:57
Joanna Parketny
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. What are extenuating circumstances? (4416 views)
  2. What supporting evidence is required? (4370 views)
  3. What is not an extenuating circumstance? (3449 views)
  4. How can the University support me and what should ... (3263 views)
  5. What if I am too embarrassed to disclose my ... (3254 views)
  6. What if I choose not to submit an extenuating ... (2556 views)
  7. Who to contact for help and advice? (2449 views)
  8. Extenuating Circumstances COVID-19 Update (1552 views)
  9. Who should I contact to make an extenuating circumstances ... (1481 views)
  10. What happens after I submit my form to my ... (1352 views)


Sticky FAQs