How can the University support me and what should I do?

In the first instance you should always speak to your School/College about your difficulties. They may be able to offer support or refer you to someone else who can help.

Last update:
08-06-2020 14:49
Joanna Parketny
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. What are extenuating circumstances? (2878 views)
  2. What supporting evidence is required? (2719 views)
  3. What is not an extenuating circumstance? (2349 views)
  4. How can the University support me and what should ... (2250 views)
  5. What if I am too embarrassed to disclose my ... (2239 views)
  6. What if I choose not to submit an extenuating ... (1622 views)
  7. Who to contact for help and advice? (885 views)
  8. Who will make a decision on my application? (357 views)
  9. What happens after I submit my form to my ... (353 views)
  10. What is the deadline for submitting an application? (345 views)


Sticky FAQs