I am a returning student needing to enrol for a new course online but cannot access my account. What should I do?

Your account will need to be reactivated.  Please contact Customer Services to have your account reinstated. You can do this in person in the Bay or Singleton Libraries at the Information Desk, or by phone 01792 295500 or via email customerservice@swansea.ac.uk

Tags: Account, accounts, enrol, enrollment, student
Last update:
24-10-2017 14:54
Zoe Britnell
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I change my password? (40968 views)
  2. Can I print on A3 size pages? (38082 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (25634 views)
  4. Where is GAMS? (24455 views)
  5. When is the Library open? (19533 views)
  6. How can I learn about EndNote? (19299 views)
  7. How can I book a PC teaching room in ... (18595 views)
  8. How can I change my password? (17468 views)
  9. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (16991 views)
  10. How do I authorise a GAMS absence request? (15355 views)


Sticky FAQs