How do I arrange exam/academic adjustments?

If you are able to provide us with evidence of a mental health or Autistic Spectrum condition, and you wish to have exam/academic adjustments put in place, please email us at (and attach your medical evidence).

For physical health conditions, Specific Learning Difficulties or other health-related adjustment requests for which you can provide evidence, please email

To put temporary exam arrangements in place due to an unexpected difficulty e.g. short-term illness, you will need to meet with a MyUniHub Student Information Officer. You must supply supporting medical evidence to be considered for temporary exam provision. Please contact MyUniHub at

To enquire about deferring your exams, you will need to speak with your personal academic mentor or College/School. Alternatively please contact a member of the Student Information Team within your department.

Last update:
10-09-2020 15:21
Danielle Gummer
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I report a sexual assault/an incident of ... (448 views)
  2. Who do I speak to in my college about ... (204 views)
  3. How do I apply for extenuating circumstances? (188 views)
  4. (For Applicants) Will disclosing a disability affect being offered ... (184 views)
  5. How do I arrange exam/academic adjustments? (178 views)
  6. How do I access Wellbeing support? (172 views)
  7. What is specialist tuition and how do I access ... (149 views)
  8. Is my contact with the Wellbeing Service confidential? (124 views)
  9. What is specialist mentoring and how do I access ... (104 views)
  10. How do I inform the University of a disability ... (101 views)


Sticky FAQs