I have a disability/specific learning difficulty or medical condition and may need support. Can I discuss this further with someone?

Yes, please make an appointment to see a Case Worker to discuss your potential funding and support options.

Please contact the Disability Office at: disability@swansea.ac.uk

Last update:
08-09-2020 14:38
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (28990 views)
  2. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (15388 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance Funding? ... (12799 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (6912 views)
  5. Mae angen i mi siarad â rhywun am fy ... (6302 views)
  6. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (5651 views)
  7. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (4996 views)
  8. How can I apply to work as a Note ... (4898 views)
  9. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (4867 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (4603 views)


Sticky FAQs