I require an adapted room in halls of residence. How do I apply for this?

We have a variety of accommodation available for students with disabilities at Swansea University. For example, this includes adapted rooms for wheelchair users and students with mobility difficulties and rooms with flashing fire alarms for hearing impaired students. It is advisable to discuss your accommodation requirements with a Disability Caseworker as the Caseworkers work closely with the Residential Services Department to accommodate students with disabilities.  You can do this by calling 01792 602778 or e-mailing disability@swansea.ac.uk

You will need to apply for accommodation as instructed by the Residential Services Department. You should note any specific requirements that you have on your application for accommodation in addition to discussing this with the Disability Caseworkers. For further information about applying for accommodation, please refer to the Residential Services website:http://www.swansea.ac.uk/accommodation/

Last update:
24-02-2015 11:11
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (21198 views)
  2. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (13452 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance Funding? ... (11259 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (5205 views)
  5. Mae angen i mi siarad â rhywun am fy ... (5149 views)
  6. I have received a letter advising I can book ... (4505 views)
  7. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (4369 views)
  8. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (3682 views)
  9. How can I apply to work as a Note ... (3611 views)
  10. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (3609 views)


Sticky FAQs