I am a prospective student with a disability and would like to know what support is available to me. Can you help?

If you have a disability, specific learning difficulty or medical condition there is potentially a wide variety of support that can be accessed to assist you with your studies in higher education. The support that is available is very much dependent on your individual requirements and needs. There is general information on the Swansea University website about the support that can be offered through the Disability Office http://www.swan.ac.uk/disability-office/ 

If you would like to discuss your individual requirements or if you have specific queries about support arrangements at Swansea University, please contact a Disability Caseworker to discuss this further.  You can do this by e-mailing disability@swansea.ac.uk

Last update:
26-07-2018 16:23
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (28959 views)
  2. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (15357 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance Funding? ... (12778 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (6902 views)
  5. Mae angen i mi siarad â rhywun am fy ... (6292 views)
  6. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (5640 views)
  7. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (4983 views)
  8. How can I apply to work as a Note ... (4877 views)
  9. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (4859 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (4588 views)


Sticky FAQs