Can I book an assessment straight away or do I need to see a Disability Caseworker first?

There are 2 different types of Assessment.   If it is an Educational Psychologist assessment required an appointment to see a Disability Caseworker is needed.  To book an appointment with a case worker please call 01792 602778 or e-mail

If it is an Assessment of Needs, providing funding approval has been received contact the Assessment Centre to make an appointment on 01792 513000 or e-mail If funding not approved book an appointment with Disability Caseworker as above.

Last update:
12-03-2015 12:14
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (5382 views)
  2. I am new student starting in September and I ... (4987 views)
  3. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (1550 views)
  4. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (1535 views)
  5. I have a disability/specific difficulty and require a loan ... (1265 views)
  6. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (1230 views)
  7. I have received a letter advising I can book ... (1165 views)
  8. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (1159 views)
  9. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (1098 views)
  10. How can I apply to work as a Notetaker ... (1093 views)


Sticky FAQs