Can I type my exams on a computer?

If this has been recommended in your needs assessment and you are registered with the Disability Office you need to speak to the exams office.  Please contact the examinations office.  You can do this by e mailing

If it has not been recommended and you are not registered with the Disability Office you need to make an appointment to see a Disability Caseworker.

Please contact the Disability Office at:


Last update:
08-09-2020 14:33
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (29379 views)
  2. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (15591 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance Funding? ... (12925 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (7048 views)
  5. Mae angen i mi siarad â rhywun am fy ... (6378 views)
  6. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (5761 views)
  7. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (5119 views)
  8. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (4994 views)
  9. How can I apply to work as a Note ... (4985 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (4734 views)


Sticky FAQs