What support does the Library give to me while I am on placement?


We offer a number of specially designed services, known as LibraryPlus, aimed at making your student life easier.

Who can use LibraryPlus services?

  • Part time students
  • Distance learners
  • Lifelong learners studying at Swansea University
  • Students on placements (e.g. Health Science students)
  • Students with disabilities
  • Carers
  • Or anyone who expresses a need for extra help, whether for a short time or long term.

We have extra information, including a request form, on our LibraryPlus web page (https://www.swansea.ac.uk/library/student-support/libraryplus/) 

Last update:
11-02-2019 13:14
Lori Havard / amended Mandy Orford
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Are there catering facilities at the Miners' Library? (51443 views)
  2. Where do I return library books or other items? ... (34538 views)
  3. How can I get a replacement library card? (30551 views)
  4. I have some books I would like to donate ... (29523 views)
  5. Where are the toilets? (26855 views)
  6. How do I make a suggestion, complaint or compliment ... (26540 views)
  7. How can I suggest that a book be bought ... (26507 views)
  8. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (22083 views)
  9. Is there a bus service to the Miners' Library? ... (21742 views)
  10. Does the Singleton Park Library have any rooms for ... (19073 views)


Sticky FAQs