I owe tuition fees / accommodation fees / library fees to the University. How will this affect me?

The University policy states that you will not be allowed to enrol for the following academic year, or receive an Academic Award, whilst a Tuition Fee debt remains outstanding. If you owe the University money, it is important to communicate with the department who you owe the money to.

Ultimately, a University debt will need to be repaid and is just as important as a loan or a credit card. If you have a debt with Residential Services it is important you set up and maintain a reasonable repayment programme. If not, or if the debt is not being repaid quickly enough, your debt will be sent to a debt collection agency for the debt to be recovered. We would advise you to contact Money@CampusLife as soon as possible to discuss your options for dealing with this issue. 

Last update:
22-08-2019 14:59
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (10709 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (7726 views)
  3. How do I apply for my student funding? (7420 views)
  4. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (6925 views)
  5. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (6846 views)
  6. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (6443 views)
  7. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (5831 views)
  8. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (5708 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (5265 views)
  10. Who are Money@CampusLife? (4956 views)


Sticky FAQs