I am an International Student and am experiencing financial difficulties. Is there any help available to me?

Swansea University has established a small fund to provide emergency assistance for International Students who are facing unforeseen financial difficulties. The International Student Crisis Fund is intended to cover emergency situations only and students will be required to evidence that they had sufficient funds at the start of their course to cover normal living expenses and tuition fees.

For further eligibility criteria please contact Money@CampusLife on 01792 606699 | money.campuslife@swansea.ac.uk. Applications can be completed and submitted here: https://intranet.swan.ac.uk/StudentHardship/

Last update:
22-08-2019 14:55
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (10849 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (7860 views)
  3. How do I apply for my student funding? (7579 views)
  4. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (7043 views)
  5. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (6981 views)
  6. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (6585 views)
  7. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (6030 views)
  8. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (5827 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (5392 views)
  10. Who are Money@CampusLife? (5072 views)


Sticky FAQs