Do I need to send my visa application or can I go in person to the Home Office?

You can choose how to apply. If you need to get your new visa quckly, ISAS advises you to pay the Premium higher fee to apply in person for a quick result. The advisers will discuss this question at the workshop or appointment.  

Last update:
21-05-2015 17:06
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (23460 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (4465 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (4395 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (3663 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (3594 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (3288 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (3223 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (3164 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2996 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs