Where can I take the photos for my visa application?

Colliers Photographers in the Uplands is the nearest photographer to the Singleton campus. Other photographers in Swansea can produce photos which meet the strict Home Office requirments . ISAS has a slip for students with Colliers contact details. ISAS does not recommend using sefl-service photo booths as it is easy to get the photo wrong. REception can provide the UKVI leaflet on photo requirements.

Web link: https://www.gov.uk/photos-for-passports


Last update:
21-05-2015 16:58
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (21134 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (3526 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (3406 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (2810 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (2608 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (2333 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (2297 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (2228 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2145 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs