How do I apply for the Tier 4 student visa?

Students will need to complete an application form online. Before the visa workshop, students should register with UK Visas and Immigration online using the instructions in the A5 booklet 'Extending your visa' and should bring as many documents as they have from the list on the back page of the booklet to the workshop. At the visa workshop, ISAS advisers will help students with the form. Also see the 'Extending your visa' A4 leaflet for more details.

Web link:


Last update:
21-05-2015 16:50
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (21194 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (3578 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (3456 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (2858 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (2656 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (2382 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (2345 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (2276 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2193 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs