Do I have to make a visa application for each member of my family?

If your dependants are extending their visas at the same time as you, they can be added to the your online application form.

If your dependants are applying separately from you, they will need to fill in their own form online. You should book a place on a visa workshop or, if your visas will expire in the next month, book an appointment with an adviser. The adviser will show you how to make a dependant application at the workshop or appointment.

Read the ISAS 'Tier 4 Dependant' leaflet for more information.

Web link:


Last update:
22-05-2015 10:52
Clare Carver
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (23475 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (4468 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (4397 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (3666 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (3597 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (3290 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (3225 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (3167 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2996 views)
  10. I want to visit the USA. How do I ... (0 views)


Sticky FAQs