I have been offered a place at another University and wish to transfer. How do I do this?

If you have a place at another University, in order to transfer, you would need to withdraw from Swansea University, you can do so by contacting MyUniHub. When you do so, please ensure you have the details of the new course (start date, fees etc.) so that we can ensure that your Student Finance information (if relevant) record is correct.

Last update:
22-05-2018 17:29
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (76692 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (70173 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (57553 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (56411 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (48286 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (44252 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (40637 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (38657 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (34810 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (33385 views)


Sticky FAQs