Where can I get my learning agreement signed?

There are several drop in sessions organised throughout the year held by the IDO department where you can get your agreement signed. Please check their website for details of where and when the drop in sessions are held: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/international/opportunities/meettheteam/

Last update:
26-05-2016 13:05
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75201 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (67978 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56093 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (53623 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (46319 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (42807 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39394 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37093 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (32928 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32163 views)


Sticky FAQs