Where can I get my home Institution’s exchange student forms signed?

** Due to the current situation MyUniHub is operating a limited online service. While we won’t be able to provide replacement certificates or original transcripts we can provide interim student statements confirming your course, dates studied and award gained if applicable. 

The MyUniHub desks are closed so we are unable to see students face to face or take telephone queries at this current time. Please contact us at myunihub@swansea.ac.uk or contact us on Live Chat here: https://myuni.swansea.ac.uk/



You will need to visit MyUniHub reception on Bay or Singleton campus

Last update:
18-06-2020 13:16
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (60626 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (51032 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (44250 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (38356 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (32356 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (31731 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (26172 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (25556 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (22309 views)
  10. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (20903 views)


Sticky FAQs