Can I request official copies of my transcript or certificate?

Yes, there is a £10 administration fee for a copy of a transcript. We can do certified copies of your certificate in order to obtain a copy please see above. 

Last update:
25-05-2016 15:08
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (2 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (51709 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (34332 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (33986 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (27077 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (22216 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (22140 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (16333 views)
  8. What travel discounts are available for students? (15212 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (14714 views)
  10. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (14072 views)


Sticky FAQs