I may not be able to enrol on my course this year. What are my options?

If you are a new student you could consider deferring your entry until the next academic year – to do this you would need to contact the Admissions Office (admissions@swansea.ac.uk). If you are a continuing student you could suspend your studies and return the following academic year – to do this you would need to contact your College.

Last update:
17-05-2016 12:00
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (79691 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (73269 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (59778 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (59259 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (51176 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (46371 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (42407 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (40393 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (36907 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (34864 views)


Sticky FAQs