I am a member of staff trying to enrol on a course, but I cannot find the link on my intranet record. Can you help?

Staff should still be able to access online enrolment via a link on their intranet record logging in using their student ID. If you have logged in to your student account and are still experiencing difficulty then please contact MyUniHub for further assistance (email: myunihub@swansea.ac.uk; telephone: 01792 606000).

Last update:
17-05-2016 12:00
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (77184 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (70488 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (57810 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (56674 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (48555 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (44412 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (40803 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (38796 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (34981 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (33480 views)


Sticky FAQs