I am a returning student. Can I enrol in person?

The majority of students will be able to enrol online, however, if you are an International student you may need to enrol in person so we can check your passport and visa.  

Last update:
17-05-2016 11:59
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (56777 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (45850 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (41331 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (34994 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (29452 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (28859 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (23365 views)
  8. Where can I replace my student card? (20558 views)
  9. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (20164 views)
  10. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (18502 views)


Sticky FAQs