I have tried to enrol online but it says “you are not eligible to enrol online”. What does this mean?

If you are an International student we will need to see your passport and visa so you will need to complete enrolment in person – more information available here: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/international/students/enrolment/international-enrolment/

If you are a UK or EU student and you get this message then please contact MyUniHub (email: myunihub@swansea.ac.uk; telephone: +44(0)1792 606000) for further advice.

Last update:
17-05-2016 11:57
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (54856 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (40971 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (38082 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (31019 views)
  5. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (25636 views)
  6. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (25621 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (19534 views)
  8. Where can I replace my student card? (18266 views)
  9. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (16993 views)
  10. What travel discounts are available for students? (16671 views)


Sticky FAQs