If I withdraw or suspend my studies, will I get a refund?

If you withdraw from your program early (or suspend) you may be entitled to a refund. Please see link below for the university refunds policy and for how to claim a refund;



It depends on your last date of attendance. As a Home/EU undergrad or Postgrad taught student, you will get a full refund if you withdraw before the end of the first week of teaching. If you withdraw later than this you will be liable for at least 25% of the total fees.

The rules differ somewhat for international and postgrad research students. Please consult this page for more guidance: 


For questions, help and advice with the financial implications of leaving the University please contact Money@CampusLife:  



Last update:
07-07-2020 11:01
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (79693 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (73269 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (59778 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (59261 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (51176 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (46371 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (42407 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (40393 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (36907 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (34864 views)


Sticky FAQs