I am looking for additional help with my course work, can you recommend a tutor?

The University has an Academic Success Programme which provides study skills support including assistance with written work such as coursework. The programme of workshops and contact details for 1:2:1 sessions is on our website at http://www.swansea.ac.uk/asp

Last update:
01-12-2014 16:57
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where are the toilets? (54618 views)
  2. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (47240 views)
  3. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32879 views)
  4. I have lost my wallet on campus is there ... (8392 views)
  5. My laptop is not working can I get help ... (6643 views)
  6. I am looking for additional help with my course ... (5954 views)
  7. Can I send a fax from anywhere within the ... (4950 views)
  8. I cannot access the Blackboard VLE, can you tell ... (4583 views)
  9. I want to know where I can go regarding ... (4532 views)
  10. I am considering changing modules/course/suspending studies/ withdrawing/ as I ... (4209 views)


Sticky FAQs