I am going to be absent from University for 2 weeks following an accident, who do I need to notify?

Contact your College - Personal Tutor/Student Experience Officer / Administration so that they can assist with extention of any coursework submission deadlines or exam issues. Your PT will also be able to provide advice on catching up on missed work. One of the support services (MASO, ISAS, DO or Wellbeing) may also be appropraite, depending on your injury/situation. If your absence is likely to be extended please discuss whether the suspension of your studies would be appropriate.

Last update:
01-12-2014 16:55
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where are the toilets? (30172 views)
  2. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (24817 views)
  3. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (13392 views)
  4. I have lost my wallet on campus is there ... (6606 views)
  5. My laptop is not working can I get help ... (4304 views)
  6. I am looking for additional help with my course ... (3816 views)
  7. Can I send a fax from anywhere within the ... (2918 views)
  8. I cannot access the Blackboard VLE, can you tell ... (2396 views)
  9. I need an enrolment letter or Student Statement, can ... (2327 views)
  10. Where do I go to register with the dentist? ... (2240 views)


Sticky FAQs