I need an enrolment letter or Student Statement, can I get this from Student Services?

Student Services do not have access to Student Statements, and students will have to be referred to the Academic Registry for this.

Last update:
06-02-2015 11:21
Cerys Humphries
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where are the toilets? (56674 views)
  2. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (48560 views)
  3. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (33480 views)
  4. I have lost my wallet on campus is there ... (8492 views)
  5. My laptop is not working can I get help ... (6788 views)
  6. I am looking for additional help with my course ... (6068 views)
  7. Can I send a fax from anywhere within the ... (5059 views)
  8. I cannot access the Blackboard VLE, can you tell ... (4707 views)
  9. I want to know where I can go regarding ... (4664 views)
  10. I am considering changing modules/course/suspending studies/ withdrawing/ as I ... (4350 views)


Sticky FAQs